Millions of Dead Chickenheads w/ Scary Ellen - Thu April 25th, 2019

One listener's self-maintained archive project. It is by no means a complete archive. I can only take on so much. This is a highly subjective best-attempt to preserve what I personally feel deserves preservation. That said, I'm always seeking new contributors for a better-rounded collection of WCSB's recent and distant past. The priority here is to save those shows that often fall between the cracks of WCSB's station archives from week to week, specifically overnight shows.

Entire Stash: radioarchive/csb
Mastodon: https://herd.redfish.ca/tags/wcsb
diaspora*: https://pod.redfish.ca/tags/wcsb
dbee
Site Admin

Millions of Dead Chickenheads w/ Scary Ellen - Thu April 25th, 2019

Post by dbee » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Archive: radioarchive/csb/wcsb-2019.04.25k-Milli ... nheads.mp3
Podcast app feed: pod/MDC.Podcast.xml

Tonight on the Millions of Dead Chickenheads radio show, I feel like having a rollicking good time, it is getting warmer outside finally, and so I will be playing some good time tunes from all around, including a lot of horror punk, oi, and overseas releases. Local and regional bands will also be spotlighted, with the C Man's version of the Offbeats' "Sad" (finally), new Tufted Puffins, new Self Defense from Cols., and maybe a new Ringworm pre-release. Plus for those of you going to see the Misfits in NJ this weekend, a little Misfits roundtable of tunes. All from 11pm to 1am EDT on WCSB, 89.3 fm in the CLE area ad wcsb.org livestreaming around the world!

Not sure how to subscribe to the podcast feed linked above?

Android:
1) Install AntennaPod from Play Store
2) Tap upper-left menu, select "+ Add Podcast"
3) Under "Add Podcast by URL" enter pod/MDC.Podcast.xml. (Note that the 0 in radi0 is a zero, MDC and the P in Podcast must be capitalized as it appears in the link above)
4) Tap "Confirm", then tap "Subscribe"

iPhone:
1) Install Overcast from the App Store.
2) Tap the "+" on the upper-right
3) Tap "Add URL", then enter pod/MDC.Podcast.xml. (Note that the 0 in radi0 is a zero, MDC and the P in Podcast must be capitalized as it appears in the link above)
4) Tap "Done"

The instructions above will work with any of the podcasts listed here pod.